Outfits of the Day - Mostly J. Crew

I need to catch-up on posting, so here are a few quick outfits!


I just love this top.  From the exposed zipper in the back to the patter... love love love.  AND, I figured I would go ahead and wear it in the Fall with jeans because ... well, everything goes with jeans! (right Gigi?! I think you mentioned this in a post a while back!)  I always have to put a fitted cami under this top though, because when I raise my arms or bend over, all is exposed!


Love the Copelle Paisley paired with these Penelope's from a couple years back!  I also tried the rolled jean bottom look for the night with my straight leg Citizens jeans  ... not sure I pulled it off, but whatev...


Go-To Cafe Capris paired with ATL Chiffon Rose Tee and JC Always Cardigan in Black (I love how this cardigan could be a PJ cover-up or you could wear it over a dress... love it!)





I didn't take a picture of this outfit, but I recently wore the Ocelot Cardigan with the Victoria Ruffle Tissue Cami together and it looked FAB!! 

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Theme: TheBuckmaker. Converted by Wordpress To Blogger for WP Blogger Themes. The Blog Full of Games