Chambray Shirts: How are we wearing them?

Reading a recent post on Gigi's blog about the J.Crew Selvege Chambray Shirt reminded me of another shirt that I was SO excited about when I purchased it, but rarely makes it out of my closet.  Why?  Because I can't freakin' figure out how to wear it!  It's the J. Crew Contrast Stitch Perfect Shirt (I consider this shirt to be chambray... I think it is ... anyway...)



I loved this shirt in the Summer because I could pair it with white cafe capris, jeans, or shorts ... I think it looks great with white.  However, considering the current season, I'm more into jeans... and I just can't seem to make myself love this shirt with jeans.

So... how are you wearing your Contrast Stitch Perfect Shirt (or other chambray shirt?)  Please share!  I'd really love to get more use our of this bad boy!!  Post your favorite way to wear your chambray in the comments section!

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Theme: TheBuckmaker. Converted by Wordpress To Blogger for WP Blogger Themes. The Blog Full of Games