J. Crew Festival Shell Review

So, this is a little late in the game, but this item is still available online in the dreaded "Final Sale" section at JCrew.com and is currently an extra 30% off.

Festival Shell - Size 2 (picture taken about a month ago, so still a little tight!)


With the Madewell Moto Jacket - I really love this top paired with a black jacket/cardigan.  I'm not sure why this top was a spring/summer piece because it totally screams fall to me.

This top fits and feels a lot like the Bazaar Shell - which I did buy and return because I have the dress/tunic in the same print ad the beads were so heavy I just couldn't see wearing it comfortably.  The studs on this shell are still heavy, but not nearly as cumbersome as the Bazaar.

Bottom Line: It's cute and I think I'll wear it a lot this fall since it is pretty forgiving in the tummy area.  Runs TTS.

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Blog Archive


visit counter

Theme: TheBuckmaker. Converted by Wordpress To Blogger for WP Blogger Themes. The Blog Full of Games