Which Crazy A$$ Sweatshirt? J.Crew's Haya Hoodie vs Zip-Side Foil + Striped Scarf

Zip-Side Foil Sweatshirt - XS
This is really different.... at least for me.  I went back and forth regarding the size and ended up getting the XS... but seeing the pics now, all I see is the baby pooch, so I'm thinking of exchanging it for a small... or returning.   I don't see this online yet - maybe in-store only?


With Striped Scarf - which I'm also trying to decide about keeping.  Every time I think," Gee - I shouldn't be spending $40 on a scarf!", I try it back on and I love it.


But I'm not really sure how to wear a scarf necessarily - I need to try this on with some of my winter coats to see if it's an option for the fall through winter as an actual useful item.  The idea of  Spring/Summer scarfs is funny to me.

Cute side-zip... only on the one side.


Haya Striped Hoodie - XS
I've been in love with the look and the amazing feel of this sweatshirt since it came out.  However... do I need a $60 sweatshirt?  I paid FP for this because my B&M was already sold out and they were going fast online.  Now that it's sold out online, I need to decide for sure if I want to keep this or not, because I can't return it and then change my mind!


Do you have either of these crazy-expensive sweatshirts?  Any ideas on how to style?  I can only keep one, so I'm looking for some insight.  Do you think the first sweatshirt is supposed to be slouchy?  If so, I think I'm going to go back tomorrow and exchange for a Small.  Do you have a striped scarf?  How are you wearing it? Thanks for stopping by!

0 Comments »

Leave a comment

Blog Archive


visit counter

Theme: TheBuckmaker. Converted by Wordpress To Blogger for WP Blogger Themes. The Blog Full of Games